No Message Collected

Peter Valian valianp at SOUTHWESTERN.EDU
Wed Nov 28 17:13:22 GMT 2001

FYI,

If your mqueue and mqueue.in are on the same NFS mount, the hard link is
allowed.
I'll be putting this scenario into production in a couple hours and let
the list know if something horrible happens.

Thanks,
peter

--
Peter Valian