No Message Collected

Paul Haldane Paul.Haldane at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Wed Nov 28 16:31:08 GMT 2001

> Im having an interesting problem.  It seems my message bodies
> are lost and all scanned email goes through with the correct
> header and the X-ECS-Mailscanner tag but the body just
> contains " <<< No Message Collected >>> ".
>
> any ideas?

Are your mqueue.in and mqueue directories within the same file system?
They need to be (my understanding is that if they're not then
the mail system's locks get lost when the messages are moved
from mqueue.in to mqueue).

Paul
--
Paul Haldane
Unix Systems, Computing Service, University of Newcastle upon Tyne