No Message Collected

Peter Valian valianp at SOUTHWESTERN.EDU
Wed Nov 28 16:34:21 GMT 2001

To follow up on this, I did read the FAQ #2 about the queues being on
the same filesystem.  My queues are NFS mounted and Im suspecting this
is the problem.  But I have them individually mounted...perhaps if they
were on the same mount?

anyone have experience with NFS mounting mqueue and mqueue.in with
mailscanner?  sendmail doesn't seem to care that mqueue is NFS mounted.

Peter Valian wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Im having an interesting problem.  It seems my message bodies are lost
> and all scanned email goes through with the correct header and the
> X-ECS-Mailscanner tag but the body just contains " <<< No Message
> Collected >>> ".
>
> any ideas?
>
> thanks,
> peter