mcafee virusscan

Nick Phillips nwp at LEMON-COMPUTING.COM
Mon Dec 24 12:09:12 GMT 2001

On Sun, Dec 23, 2001 at 03:06:03PM -0500, Gerry Doris wrote:
> There is NO practical solution for desktop home users...at least using
> McAfee or Sophos.  Their pricing is set for much larger accounts.  Unless
> you feel that about $750USD is a suitable solution for your home system
> that is.

If for whatever resaon you're not happy with either Sophos or McAfee, please
do get in touch with Julian and beta-test support for F-Secure, Kaspersky,
or Inoculate-IT.

Oh, and I haven't forgotten Panda, for whoever mentioned it, but it's not
done yet.

Alternatively, get out there and write one yourself (or contribute to an
existing project).

Cheers + Happy Christmas to all...

Nick

Nick Phillips -- nwp at lemon-computing.com