redhat 6.2 and mailscanner 2.42 not scanning

Miguel Koren miguelk at KONSULTEX.COM.BR
Sun Dec 16 14:43:06 GMT 2001

In my case (Red Hat 7.1 thugh) I had Sophos installed BEFORE Mail Scanner.
The standard Sophos installation places things in slightly different
directories, so instead of reinstalling Sophos (I had deleted their
install file) with Mail Scanner I tweaked the scripts. Maybe that's what
is happening to you?

Miguel