Antwort: Message size query

Stephan Effertz s.effertz at JOLA.DE
Wed Dec 12 13:40:09 GMT 2001

I've had the same problem with SuSE 6.4 running sendmail 8.9.x   (Not sure
about the exact version).
After installing the sendmail.rpm from SuSE 7.0  (sendmail 8.11.x -
available as update for SuSE 7.0 - ) the error went away. Additionally
I've added file locking to mailscanner.conf (flock). Looks like sendmail
8.9 releases file locks while receiving mails before they are completed.
So mailscanner "grabs" these files and sendmail come's up with the file
re-open error.
regards,
Stephan

"F. Mitchell" <frmitchell at brookes.ac.uk>
Gesendet von: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
12.12.2001 13:26
Bitte antworten an frmitchell