Goner-A problems - false alarm

Nick Phillips nwp at LEMON-COMPUTING.COM
Tue Dec 11 12:49:17 GMT 2001

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 12:31:27PM -0000, brandon pearson (BITS) wrote:

> Since changing the exim config to queue_only we have had no resource errors
> from mailscanner and no reports from groupshield that viruses have got
> through.

The facts don't fit. The message that you pointed us at the other day
had supposedly been "found to be clean" judging by the headers. If that
really was the case, then that would imply that it did pass through
correctly, and that it did get scanned.

I'll look into it further...

Has anyone else running mailscanner with Exim had any similar problems?

Cheers,

Nick

Nick Phillips -- nwp at lemon-computing.com
Don't tell any big lies today.  Small ones can be just as effective.