Goner-A problems - false alarm

brandon pearson (BITS) brandon.pearson at BBSRC.AC.UK
Tue Dec 11 12:31:27 GMT 2001

On our hubs we are using mailscanner 2.42 with sophos/sweep
Product version           : 3.52
Engine version            : 2.7
User interface version    : 2.03.083

On our exchange server we are running Groupshield for Exchange 4.0.4, engine
4.1.60.

MIME-tools version 5.411.

Since changing the exim config to queue_only we have had no resource errors
from mailscanner and no reports from groupshield that viruses have got
through.

Thanks,

Brandon