Sender warnings going to recipients!

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Wed Dec 5 15:52:12 GMT 2001

** We are seeing an increasing amount of this as well. The message are
** characterised by being in HTML with the string "Warning" in big,
** bold, red letters.

> Are you *sure* (like really really really sure) that the
> recipients of the infected messages are not in fact infected
> and therefore also senders?

Yes, we are _sure_ that the recipients are not infected. They use Unix
workstations!

Quentin