Integrating MailScanner in django App for web GUI

Abdullah Al Noman anoman at merlin.mb.ca
Mon May 1 18:33:53 UTC 2023

Hello there,

I am a Junior developer and I am working on a project for my company where they would like to build an email filtering system using MailScanner. So, I am starting from the scratch and have been struggling a lot to kick off the project. I am wondering if there are any documentation or resources available on how to integrate MailScanner in a Django application or if there are any python libraries available. Any help would be really appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Abdullah