Re-process messages in quarantine postfix+ms ?

mailscanner at barendse.to mailscanner at barendse.to
Thu Jan 6 12:42:15 UTC 2022

Hi list, sorry for hijacking the other thread

I goofed up andthe volume disk where archived copied are stored
was 100% full ( /var/spool/MailScanner/archive ) and MS quarantined all
messages after message that MS crashed too many times

Is there any way to re-process all the messages that got thrown into
/var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine ? There are really many, with sendmail I
could simply move them into the inbound directory but that will not work
with postfix ?

Also is MailScanner automatically running sa-learn ? Or should I start
that somewhere as a cron job?

Thanks!!