Action Required - Configuration Change

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Tue Jan 4 14:23:45 UTC 2022

Due to a complaint from Amazon, I had to remove the default image used as the "Web Bug Replacement" in the default MailScanner configuration. The default image is a 1x1 spacer.gif hosted on my AWS account. Apparently Amazon thinks I am spamming the world. You will need to update your configurations to use a different image as I have removed the default.

Shawn,

When you have a moment please update the source to remove that pointer. I believe the original was just “spacer.gif” with no source URL.

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com