MailScanner and SELinux

Ken Smith kens at kensnet.org
Thu Feb 24 21:29:13 UTC 2022

Hi All,

I'm a very grateful MailScanner user of many years. I'm setting up a new
server on Rocky Linux 8.5, an EPEL clone. I have had past installations
on Centos 6 working with SELinux enabled but on this version I'm getting
all manner of Perl related and other complaints from SELinux. I've go it
disabled at the moment.

Is anyone working on an SELinux policy or could give me some pointers.
Or is there some reason that its inappropriate?

Many thanks

Ken

believed to be clean.