open body: Invalid argument at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/MIME/Entity.pm line 1892.

Shawn Iverson shawniverson at summitgrid.com
Mon Apr 11 10:16:28 UTC 2022

I extracted the raw message from your queue files and ran it through
several times and cannot seem to get the MIME Parser to complain on my
system.

However, I do not have Sendmail installed, so maybe I'm not producing
the right conditions and should try that so I can send the queue files
themselves through.