filetype checking

Valentin Laskov it at festa.bg
Wed Sep 8 06:55:51 UTC 2021

Hello,

This server experienced several accidental power outages and possibly a
file system repair. A lot of old source files from spamassassin
dependencies turned out to be in / directory.

I'm trying to decide whether to fix it with targeted actions or with a
partial or complete reinstall.

Regards!
V. Laskov

На 07.09.2021 в 13:58, Valentin Laskov написа: