whitelist issues

David Daniluk davidd.okc at gmail.com
Wed May 19 15:28:55 UTC 2021

I only have 2 rules that have no in them on this list. both of which are
for different domains. Although for the sake of my sanity I am going to
move them to the blacklist.

If I may add another question to this post... what are the white-space
requirements for the rules? are tabs *required* if so which fields require
them? For instance, I do not have a tab character between "AND TO:" and the
next field.