The issue of checking filename from mailscanner

zephyr zephyr at flytonet.com
Fri Mar 12 09:12:14 UTC 2021

I use filename.rules.conf to detect unallowed filenames,and setting
partameter such as "deny \.iso$" to quarantine the email message that
contain the illegal file type.

After checking it,I can release then original message to user.( cp -p
$quarantined_file /var/spool/postfix/incoming/$mailname)

But this command still send the mail to the receiver but without the
quarantined file before I release the email.

I am wondering if there is a command can quarantine this mail and stop
sending to user, until I checked and allow it to the recipient?