New distro

Ian cobalt-users1 at fishnet.co.uk
Wed Jun 9 08:37:52 UTC 2021

On 08/06/2021 15:30, Remco Barendse wrote:

> I yet need to figure out some things. Can I forward scanned mail to
> exchange by putting this in /etc/postfix/transport :
> mynicedomain.com         smtp:[10.1.0.60]

Hi,

Yes, that's exactly what I use.

If forwarding to exchange you might be interested in 'address
verification'*.  This allows postfix to verify an email address with
exchange before accepting it on the MailScanner.  Which means that you
don't have to maintain a local list of acceptable addresses.

* http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_VERIFICATION_README.html

Regards

Ian