Linux Distros - was: Bypass host from mailscanner

Peter email at ace.net.au
Tue Feb 16 04:19:32 UTC 2021

CloudLinux have announced a RHEL fork to replace Centos.

https://blog.cloudlinux.com/announcing-open-sourced-community-driven-rhel-fo
rk-by-cloudlinux

RedHat are allowing free use of up to 16 copies of RHEL.

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2021/01/centos-is-gone-but-rhel-is-now-free-
for-up-to-16-production-servers/

Cheers