Bypass host from mailscanner

Paul Scott sales at edenusa.com
Sat Feb 13 23:52:20 UTC 2021

Hello MailScanner folks,

I hope that all is well.  I suppose this is off-topic, but as I use Linux pretty much just for DNS and Sendmail with MailScanner, I thought it might still be appropriate.

With the demise of CentOS coming soon (v8 this year and v7 in 2024), I was wondering if any of you might have a suggestion for someone like me, who has been using nothing but Red Hat or CentOS for 20+ years now.

So, the question is, what would be the most similar Linux distribution for me to use, in place of the CentOS?

Thank you!

Paul Scott
Engineer, Eden USA, Incorporated
866.501.3336 | 951.505.6967 | sales at edenusa.com