Moving queue files

Peter email at ace.net.au
Sun Dec 12 23:58:39 UTC 2021

Aha!   It pays to read the error properly!  I am over tired from working on
this stuff.

Following your post I looked further, turns out it's a sendmail issue, not
MS.

I experimented and it needs chmod "600 qf*".  The file is already owned by
root which it needs.

I am so glad this forum is still here after all these years. :)