Moving queue files

Peter email at ace.net.au
Sun Dec 12 23:01:21 UTC 2021

Hi,

Old versions of MS I used to be able to move queue files from eg spam
folder to /var/spool/mqueue and the mail would then get picked up by
sendmail without going through Mailscanner.

Doing it with the current version of MS I get5 this:
"bogus file uid/gid in mqueue"  and the qf file gets changed to Qf and not
processed.

My old system used to rely on bayes and AWL to help get email across the
spam line, at the moment neither of those appear to be working (yet) -
though I have turned on Txrep instead of AWL.

Rather than writing new rules each time I get a false positive, I need to
be able to manually bypass MS for now and put my time into learning all the
new stuff etc.

Any helpeciated