Not including %org-name%

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Dec 8 13:51:58 UTC 2021

Really?

I've not seen that problem at the moment.
I'll check the header in this mail when it arives the list.
But so far i have not seen any "yoursite" in my email headers.
No, its not commented out.

Im running:
MailWatch Version: 1.2.15
Operating System Version: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
Postfix Version: 3.4.14
MailScanner Version: 5.3.4
ClamAV Version: 0.103.3
SpamAssassin Version: 3.4.2
PHP Version: 7.3.31-1~deb10u1
MySQL Version: 10.3.31-MariaDB-0+deb10u1