I know its the wrong list to post to

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Oct 30 00:35:14 UTC 2020

On 10/29/20 4:37 PM, Philip Parsons wrote:
> But no one is answering everywhere else so hopefully someone here has
> seen and fixed this..;-)
>

> Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS
>
> Just updated to the clamav-unofficial-sigs
>

> Everything seems to be working but I get this error from the cron job..
> Anyone got any ideas?
>

> /usr/bin/clamscan: relocation error: /usr/bin/clamscan: symbol
> cli_realpath version CLAMAV_PRIVATE not defined in file libclamav.so.9
> with link time reference

The above looks like an issue with the clamav installation. I have
clamav and clanscan 0.102.4 installed on Ubuntu 18.04 and don't see this
issue, so I don't know what the issue is.

> /usr/local/sbin/clamav-unofficial-sigs.sh: line 2149: [: : integer
> expression expected

I'm running clamav-unofficial-sigs.sh version 7.0.1 from
https://github.com/extremeshok/clamav-unofficial-sigs. I don't see this.