Change the score for whitelisted emails

Shawn Iverson shawniverson at summitgrid.com
Fri Oct 2 16:36:48 UTC 2020

Whitelisting is equivalent to not scoring in MailScanner because it
bypasses SpamAssassin.  To achieve what you want, you need to look at
writing rulesets for SpamAssassin so that you can give a negative score
instead.

and Mailwatch and not in Zimbra, because as I said, my Mailscanner is
not 100% it lets many spans pass, while Zimbra can catch them.

 > The point is to set the e-mails punctuation of the white list in
Mailscanner to -100, so Zimbra when it arrives will have no problem.>

 > I looked in the Mailscanner configuration files for the white list,
but I didn't find anything, so I'm here asking for your help, to make
this adjustment in Mailwatch and Mailscanner, I believe this adjustment
is possible since Mailscanner when you receive the e- mail marked as
white list it clears the score.