Could I qurantine the message if attachment tests do not pass

微和的風 zephyr at flytonet.com
Mon May 4 08:20:00 UTC 2020

Hi,

I had set a rule for blocking some filenames.

After the test of attachment, the attachments which are not allowed had been removed, but the email had still been delivered to user with no attachments.

If I don’t want the user to receive the message before the administrator has checked, could I qurantine the message if attachment tests of Mailscanner do not pass ?

Some settings of MailScanner.conf

Filename Rules = %etc-dir%/filescan.rules

Quarantine Whole Message = yes

Quarantine Infections = yes

Thanks in advance.

zephyr