HTML disarming died, status = 13

Shawn Iverson shawniverson at summitgrid.com
Mon Jun 29 12:43:06 UTC 2020

Ferry,

I am having trouble reproducing the issue on my end. I am still looking
into this. This is looking more like a failure to spawn the child
process and pipe the results back to the parent process.

Error 13 on a pipe is "Permission Denied." This can be caused for a
variety of reasons. Filesystem permissions, mandatory access control
issues (i.e. SELinux or Apparmor), and kernel level issues such as
hitting an upper limit that is set too low or a kernel bug.

What do you currently have for this setting in MailScanner?

"Ignore Denial Of Service"

--

Shawn Iverson
shawniverson at summitgrid.com