mails with valid SPF sender don't get marked SPF_PASS

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Jul 27 06:47:48 UTC 2020

If you setup the cachening DNS, you could add in resolv.conf

options timeout:2
options attempts:2
options edns0

And is TCP and UDP allowed on port 53.

Last, SpamAssassin includes a default set of 13 servers, among which 3 are picked randomly.
If you have a strickt firewall, these are probely blocked ..

Somethings to checkout.

Greetz,

Louis