Spam Mail - MailScanner

Valentin Laskov it at festa.bg
Fri Dec 4 13:55:46 UTC 2020

Hello

In my setup scores are

Required SpamAssassin Score = 3
High SpamAssassin Score = 6

Also look at

# Do you want to always include the Spam Report in the SpamCheck
# header, even if the message wasn't spam?
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Always Include SpamAssassin Report = no

If you set this to yes you can see spam check details in headers of
every message and tune your scores.

Regards!
Valentin

На 04.12.2020 в 15:10, Kirijan J via MailScanner написа:
> Hi Kenneth Hansen,
>
> Thanks for your response. I have attached the sample log file for your
> reference.
>
> Already i have give spam score as 8. Suggest me any changes required
> on this.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Kirijan J

Поздрави!