MailScanner Lint Error

Shawn Iverson shawniverson at summitgrid.com
Sun Aug 23 19:19:45 UTC 2020

So, what you have is IPv6 localhost taking precedence over IPv4 possibly....

Two ways to potentially resolve.

One is to edit your /etc/hosts file so localhost resolves to IPv4 only

Another is to bind to both ::1 and 127.0.0.1 for the database connection.

I would say the first option is probably the quick and easy way.

--

Shawn Iverson
shawniverson at summitgrid.com