Problem about Filename and Filetype Checking for Specified Domains

微和的風 zephyr at flytonet.com
Thu Apr 30 01:02:32 UTC 2020

Hi,

I want to use filename and filetype checking for specified domains.

1.I create a new file (/etc/MailScanner/filescan.rules.conf)

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

From:           127.0.0.1       /etc/MailScanner/filename.rules.conf

FromOrTo:       default         /etc/MailScanner/jau.filename.rules.conf

2.Set Filename Rules = %etc-dir%/filescan.rules.conf in the MailScanner.conf

3.run the command :MailScanner –lint,but there are some errors.

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Reading configuration file /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf

Reading configuration file /etc/MailScanner/conf.d/README

Possible syntax error on line 4 of /etc/MailScanner/filescan.rules.conf at /usr/share/MailScanner/perl/MailScanner/Config.pm line 1671.

Remember to separate fields with tab characters! at /usr/share/MailScanner/perl/MailScanner/Config.pm line 1673.

Possible syntax error on line 5 of /etc/MailScanner/filescan.rules.conf at /usr/share/MailScanner/perl/MailScanner/Config.pm line 1671.

Remember to separate fields with tab characters! at /usr/share/MailScanner/perl/MailScanner/Config.pm line 1673.

Read 1500 hostnames from the phishing whitelist

Read 7763 hostnames from the phishing blacklists

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

I check many times. I am sure that the fields in these files are be separated by tabs,and also check with vi.

# File to control which domains get filename checking$

# mail form or to noscan.com will not have filenames checked$

# Allow local to let MailWatch release quarantined files$

From:^I^I127.0.0.1^I/etc/MailScanner/filename.rules.conf$

FromOrTo:^Idefault^I^I/etc/MailScanner/jau.filename.rules.conf$

Could anyone tell me how to fix it? Very thanks.

zephyr