mailscanner as smtpd-proxy

Shawn Iverson shawniverson at summitgrid.com
Sat Apr 25 22:58:45 UTC 2020

Not sure yet, I'm studying how to make it work.  The problem is the
Milter is a round peg, while MailScanner is a square peg. Trying to have
the Milter fulfill the role of scanning mail during the MTA conversation
will require some reingineering.  It is not as simple as calling
MailScanner as-is each time, which would be an absolutely awful approach
anyway.

shawniverson at summitgrid.com