Installing on Ubuntu 19

yuwang yuwang at cs.fsu.edu
Wed Apr 22 13:20:50 UTC 2020

Did you download the signature: MailScanner-5.3.1-3.noarch.deb.sig and
verify that the .deb file you downloaded is legit and complete?

The first time I did it, I right clicked and copied the links from this
page https://github.com/MailScanner/v5/tree/master/builds. Then used
'wget' to download on my CentOS 7 server. When I verify the signature,
gpg complained the .sig file was not a signature file. I then found out
'wget' retrieved html pages not the real files. I had to click the links
on https://github.com/MailScanner/v5/tree/master/builds, then copy the
signature and the link of "Download" button.

James