inform the sender for High Scoring Spam Actions

support at mmarzouki.de support at mmarzouki.de
Sat Apr 4 17:15:04 UTC 2020

yes this is a bad idea. but in some countrys like germany it is forbidden to secretly delete a mail.
the other possibility is to notify the recipient, but i dont want to sent the recipient every time a mail, with the notify that i blocked a spam for him.

is there any other solution?

kind regards

---
Mit freundlichen Grüßen