targeted spamscore for mails

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Sat Apr 4 16:56:21 UTC 2020

On Saturday 04 April 2020 at 18:46:32, support at mmarzouki.de wrote:

> i want to test the mails with a score under the "High Scoring Spam Actions"
> value. how can i create a mail with only a score from 4?
>
> the gtube string reached a score from 1000. this is too high value.

This is not really a mailscanner question - more of  spamassassin one, since
it's spamassassin which is detecting gtube and assigning a score to it, which
maillscanner is then simply interpreting.

Adjust the value for gtube in ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs with something like:

score GTUBE 4.0

Regards,

Antony.

--
I thought of going into banking, until I lost interest.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.