Found x messages in the Processing Attempts Database

PenguinWhispererThe . th3penguinwhisperer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 19:45:42 UTC 2019

What's odd, although you mention this table is dynamic, I see the same
entries being in the processing table for days now (even after restarting
mailscanner again).

sqlite> select * from processing;
sAG1Zwmx014496|1|1416101917
sAI21lCL048525|1|1416276373
sAKESsEI061854|1|1416493861
sAL8iGJv065844|1|1416559666
sAP200rp009088|1|1416881004
sAP3FvgT009543|1|1416885645
sB57KW1j077564|1|1417764217
sB8BHQpJ098939|1|1418037788
sBC23AJO030564|1|1418350119
sBH23A1i063616|1|1418781917
sBI200Sg068899|1|1418868275
t2J22LZI009097|1|1426730686
t2S331Uu068277|1|1427512130
t3H12Hb5011899|1|1429232748
t3M128WX002854|2|1429664969
t3R126rV097720|1|1430096883
t4Q4qEWM099846|1|1432616194
t4S16p8x092225|1|1432775494
t5319C2P088537|1|1433293928
t5619Hcj004247|1|1433553112
t5717xY9040021|2|1433639777
t5B4hNKH095310|1|1433997939
t5I6eSQR022704|1|1434609981
t5M1HEZL012536|1|1434936137
t6J1P7LT079641|1|1437269327
t6K1Hep2095660|1|1437355245
t6R14i8f014786|2|1437959694
t843arsW033210|1|1441338030
t8614UXF088483|1|1441501659

Since I first mailed to this mailing list there's still 29 messages in the
processing database.
When I try to find files that correspond with the first column I find none
(perhaps I'm searching for them in the wrong way). Not sure what the
difference is between the ones starting with s and t. Is it possible some
of these messages are still in the database but no longer exist and so
never get removed from it?
The last column doesn't seem to change. The column is called 'nexttime'
from the schema. Not clear what it actually represent (doesn't seem to be
seconds since EPOCH).

CREATE TABLE processing (id TEXT, count INT, nexttime INT);