Filename.rules.conf

Thomas Stephen Lee lee.iitb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 04:02:19 UTC 2019

Hi,

We too had same issue.
put the rules in both filename.rules.conf and archive.filename.rules.conf
and ran the following command with our email ids replaced.

$ echo "Testing MailScanner new config for whitelisting rocketmail dmarc on
$(date +"%d/%m/%Y") at $(date +"%T")" | mailx -a rocketmail.com.gz -r "User
<user at example.com>"  -S from="From: User <user at example.com>" -s "Testing
MailScanner new config on $(date +"%d/%m/%Y") at $(date +"%T")"
user at example.com

and the mail came through without issues.

Also, you can send one or two mails to some contact with rocketmail id from
your server and wait for the dmarc report.

thanks

---
Thomas Stephen Lee