Sign Clean Messages not work

Marcelo Machado mmgomess at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 10:54:59 UTC 2019

My MailScanner --lint

Trying to setlogsock(unix)

Reading configuration file /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf
Reading configuration file /etc/MailScanner/conf.d/README
Read 1500 hostnames from the phishing whitelist
Read 5899 hostnames from the phishing blacklists
Config: calling custom init function SQLBlacklist
MailWatch: Starting up MailWatch SQL Blacklist
MailWatch: Read 268 blacklist entries
Config: calling custom init function MailWatchLogging
MailWatch: Started MailWatch SQL Logging child
Config: calling custom init function SQLWhitelist
MailWatch: Starting up MailWatch SQL Whitelist
MailWatch: Read 253 whitelist entries

Checking version numbers...
Version number in MailScanner.conf (5.1.3) is correct.

Your envelope_sender_header in spamassassin.conf is correct.
MailScanner setting GID to  (998)
MailScanner setting UID to  (998)

Checking for SpamAssassin errors (if you use it)...
Using SpamAssassin results cache
Connected to SpamAssassin cache database
netset: cannot include 127.0.0.0/8 as it has already been included
SpamAssassin reported no errors.
Connected to Processing Attempts Database
Created Processing Attempts Database successfully
There are 3 messages in the Processing Attempts Database
Using locktype = posix
MailScanner.conf says "Virus Scanners = clamd"
Found these virus scanners installed: clamd
Filename Checks: Blocked Filename Detected (1 eicar.com)
Other Checks: Found 1 problems
Virus and Content Scanning: Starting
Clamd::INFECTED::Eicar-Test-Signature :: ./1/
Virus Scanning: Clamd found 1 infections
Infected message 1 came from 10.1.1.1
Virus Scanning: Found 1 viruses

If any of your virus scanners (clamd)
are not listed there, you should check that they are installed correctly
and that MailScanner is finding them correctly via its virus.scanners.conf.
Config: calling custom end function SQLBlacklist
MailWatch: Closing down MailWatch SQL Blacklist
Config: calling custom end function MailWatchLogging
Config: calling custom end function SQLWhitelist
MailWatch: Closing down MailWatch SQL Whitelist