Quarantine path issue

Andy Betts mailscanner at abetts.com
Thu Oct 3 15:05:11 UTC 2019

Hi

I'm not sure if this is a configuration issue with MailScanner or a
Mailwatch issue.

Something has recently changed with my install and I'm not sure where I
should be looking. Until a couple of days ago, MailScanner was storing
spam messages in /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/<date>/. Mailwatch
could see this directory and was working as expected. I have the usual
spam action and high spam action set to store, but after a restart of
the service I can now see that Mailscanner is now storing spam in a sub
directory called spam, this is causing issues with MailWatch not seeing
this directory and I'm now unable to release those emails.

Has the default location for the store action changes, or is this a
Mailwatch configuration issue?

Thanks in advance

Andy

believed to be clean.