Quarantine password protected 7zip .7z archives too

info at schroeffu.ch info at schroeffu.ch
Mon Nov 11 06:48:05 UTC 2019

Hi Shawn,

no in my case it is Ubuntu 18.04, well its very similar to Debian ;- ))
This packages are installed already:

p7zip install
p7zip-full install

I am looking forward for any help in advance

Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2019 08:02:31 -0500
From: Shawn Iverson <iversons at rushville.k12.in.us>
To: MailScanner Discussion <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>
Subject: Re: Quarantine password protected 7zip .7z archives too

It's a feature :D

Probably is a bug, but I will need to run one through some tests. I'm
assuming you are running on debian?