Comodo for Linux?

Peter H. Lemieux mailscanner at replies.cyways.com
Wed Nov 6 18:57:13 UTC 2019

Are you using clamd?  On my server it takes less than a second for
MailScanner to query clamd and determine if something is infected.  In
fact, it runs both clamd and SpamAssassin in at most a second.

clamd takes a while to start up since it needs to read all the
signatures into memory.  In operation, though, it's quite speedy.

Peter