Comodo for Linux?

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Nov 6 12:49:15 UTC 2019

Hai,

Thats a nice one to know.. time to test sophos also. Thanks for the info

@Danita.
Quote: " ClamAV has been causing us all kinds of issues, and results in almost every message being delayed at least 5 minutes."

Then i suggest you investigate you setup.
Im running mailscanner + mailwatch and clamav +postfix for about 5-6 years now, 0 problems and max 1 min delay.

Greetz,

Louis