MailScanner 5.2.1-1 Released

Kevin Miller kevin.miller at juneau.org
Tue Nov 5 19:17:55 UTC 2019

That's what I was concerned about.  It may be moot, as I'm doing DKIM/DMARC	checking in Postfix so hopefully messages will pass or fail DKIM (and hence, be accepted or rejected) prior to MailScanner touching them.  Definitely something to watch closely and test before applying it to my production servers...

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.