MailScanner and Zimbra

Thomas Stephen Lee lee.iitb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 15:09:14 UTC 2019

Hi All,

The DMARC rules are in

https://github.com/Zimbra/zm-mta/blob/develop/salocal.cf.in

Sorry, Zimbra does not have a MailScanner rule.
We added it extra.

vim /opt/zimbra/data/spamassassin/localrules/sauser.cf

header    LOCAL_MAILSCANNER_SPAM   X-Organization-MailScanner-SpamScore =~
/sssss/
describe  LOCAL_MAILSCANNER_SPAM   MailScanner marked SPAM
score     LOCAL_MAILSCANNER_SPAM   4.123

thanks

---
Thomas Stephen Lee