MailScanner and Zimbra

Shawn Iverson iversons at rushville.k12.in.us
Fri Nov 1 11:04:26 UTC 2019

I don't know what Zimbra is using, but another suggestion is augmenting
MailScanner with RBLs (such as ahead of it with Postfix Postscreen, which
is very fast) is quite effective.  MailScanner and SpamAssassin are just
two of many other tools in your spam fighting arsenal.

Shawn Iverson, CETL
Rush County Schools
iversons at rushville.k12.in.us

[image: Cybersecurity]