Every day I am getting messages that seem to be able to kill or at least

Luke Karsberg karsberg at positive-internet.com
Wed Jun 19 17:34:42 UTC 2019

Do you have a retry value set in the MailScanner configuration file? You can configure it to put emails into quarantine if it fails to process it after so many tries. I’ve had to do it for a client using MailScanner with what seems to be a similar issue.

> On 19 Jun 2019, at 18:26, Philip Parsons <pparsons at techeez.com> wrote:
>
> Almost kill mailscanner.  Because they are stuck in the processing queue I cannot see the complete messages but for the most part they look like nothing special.
>
> Mailscanner version Latest
> Unbuntu 18.04
> 12gigs ram
>

> Any thing suggested to fix/tweek ?
>

> Currently being processed:
>
> Number of messages: 1
> Tries      Message              Next Try At
> 2              x5JH9vYb025008               Wed Jun 19 10:17:11 2019
>

> Thank you.
> Philip Parsons

All postal correspondence to:
The Positive Internet Company, 24 Ganton Street, London. W1F 7QY

*Follow us on Twitter* @posipeople

The Positive Internet Company Limited is registered in England and Wales.
Registered company number: 3673639. VAT no: 726 7072 28.
Registered office: Northside House, Mount Pleasant, Barnet, Herts, EN4 9EE.