Mail from Outside our Domain not Stored

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Wed Jun 12 19:26:27 UTC 2019

On Wednesday 12 June 2019 at 20:07:12, Lamar Milligan via MailScanner wrote:

> [...]

Well, I hope someone else can spot something in that config which is
suspiciously likely to cause the behaviour you're noticing, because I can't :(

I don't suppose you have anything in /etc/MailScanner/conf.d/ do you?

Antony.

--
I thought I had type A blood, but it turned out to be a typo.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.