Redelivering mail from archive (mbox format? to Maildir)

PenguinWhispererThe . th3penguinwhisperer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 21:55:06 UTC 2019

If I do that the file stays there and nothing is done. I don't see log
entries for this.

When restarting postfix I see this:
postsuper: warning: bogus file name: hold/E124D123456.A123F

So I did it again, changed ownership of the file, moved it to "hold" but
removed the part after the dot.
Restarted postfix.

The mail seems to be delivered now.
I'll have to do the same action tomorrow for another mail.

Thank you very much for helping me out on this!