Redelivering mail from archive (mbox format? to Maildir)

PenguinWhispererThe . th3penguinwhisperer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 21:25:10 UTC 2019

Sorry to spam the list. This indeed seems like a postfix queue file.
I used postcat and it reads the format properly.

However it's still unclear on how I can get this message reprocessed.
Is there anything special that I would need to be aware of when using
postfix with mailscanner to get the message queued again?

Thanks a lot already!