About sophossavi

Tracy Greggs mailscanner-list at okla.com
Tue Jan 22 17:51:19 UTC 2019

It would be less resource intensive, sounds like a good thing to me.   Most of the wrappers have needed to be worked on for a bit anyway.  Every time the AV changes paths, output etc it will require a rewrite it appears.

Clearly the more wrappers that are working properly and the reporting working properly with Mailwatch, it just makes these open source projects much more useful.  Other than MailBorder, there really aren't any other solutions that I know of to get the job done.  Tried Baruwa a few years back and preferred MailScanner/Mailwatch.

Thanks to all those doing volunteer coding on these projects.

Tracy